Smiling keeps your mood light and your face brighter. Keep in mind your smile is an asset, so keep it clean, bright, and healthy by practicing proper dental care. A healthy set of teeth helps you eat effortlessly, speak fluently, and feel more confident when dealing with other people. That is why it is essential for those who have missing teeth to have them restored for better overall health and wellness.
Restorative Dentistry services focus on the restoration of missing or damaged teeth to bring it back to its normal function and appearance. It provides a natural-looking and durable teeth replacement for you to enjoy the restored function of your smiles. Let Buckhead Atlanta Dentistry help you restore your teeth, and enjoy smiling to your heart’s content!
Different ways of Restoring your Teeth
- Crowns – Dental Crowns are tooth-shaped caps that are placed over damaged teeth to preserve the structure and prevent it from further damage. It is custom-made for each person to mimic the surrounding teeth for an aesthetically pleasing restoration.
- Bridges – As its name implies, the procedure works by “bridging” the gaps in between the teeth due to tooth loss. It requires the support of the adjacent teeth to serve as its anchors for stability and proper function.
- Dental Implants – These are screw-like dental device surgically placed on the jawbone to serve as the missing roots. The implants would then hold dental prostheses such as crowns, bridges, or dentures depending on the number of missing teeth to be replaced.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
- Eliminates the discomfort brought by damaged teeth
- With proper dental hygiene and care, restorations can last a lifetime in providing beautiful looking smiles
- The replacement teeth not only provides improved appearance but also function. It allows you to use your restorations as any regular teeth for better comfort and convenience.
- By replacing missing teeth, it prevents the adverse effects such as a change in the overall facial structure, bone loss, gum recession, malocclusions, and more.
- Restorations use natural-looking materials to provide favorable results
- Eating and speech problems caused by damaged or missing teeth are eliminated by undergoing restorative treatments
- Boosts your confidence and self-esteem by providing a solution for a dental problem that hinders you from smiling
Restore and strengthen your teeth through Restorative Dentistry services in Atlanta, GA. Visit us and book your appointment. We are located at 3525 Piedmont Rd NE Building 8, #420, Atlanta, GA 30305.